Sunday, November 9, 2008












November 9, 2008
So here goes, my first attempt at blogging. We just got back from our first official hike in Maryland. Actually it was more like a walk but we had to drive there so i'm counting it as a hike. Most of the leaves have already fallen but we were still able to get a few nice pictures, unfortunately none of us all together.



2 comments:

Amberlee said...

No Freakin way. A post to your blog-ity blog blog. AND did I read correctly, future posts. This is a great day. So great to see some pics of you and the fam. How are things on the other side? I will be awaiting another post on your blog! I had the kid, and quit the ole job. I will just be working harder soon, I will be doing daycare. YEA! Miss ya!

Suzanne said...

Ahhh, yes, those are Maryland trees in the Maryland woods. It's pretty back there. You guys look so cute and happy. I love the one of you and Byron. (You look so pretty in orange!) *sigh* I miss you. But I'm stoked that you are blogging, so I can see pictures!