Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like an Alligator

I made these cute little alligators for valentines this year. Don't ask me why I thought Alligators symbolized Valentines day. I guess if you put a heart on something and candy inside any thing qualifies. Anyway, I was making these a few weeks ago while I was at home alone and I actually scared myself silly. I was convinced that my little alligator army was going to come to life and eat me. I had to lock them all up in a cupboard out of site until the boys got home again.

3 comments:

Marisa Hodges said...

those turned out adorable! I wish I was as crafty these days!

HEATH RETREAT said...

OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE AMAZING! YOU ARE SO CUTE! I LOVE YOU. I ALSO LOVE THE SITES YOU HAVE POSTED ON YOUR BLOG. IM CHECKING THOSE OUT. YOUR POOR EYE! SOOOOO SORRY. DID YOU KNOW MOM HAD PHENOMNIA FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS? POOR GAL WAS DOWN FOR EVER! SHE GOT ANTI BIOTICS THOUGH( UNUSUAL FOR HER) SHE IS DOING MUCH BETTER. WELL, LOVE YA GLAD WE GET TO TALK ON A REGULAR BASIS.

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

That is so funny. Are you still scared?