After an additional month of waiting were finally able to start the hormone regiment for our IVF treatment. After an unexpected internal ultrasound I was told to begin taking the birth control pills. I know it sounds odd to be trying to conceive and taking B.C. pills but that's what i'm doing.
I was pretty leery about the birth control pills because this little box always use to mean I would be spending a lot of mornings hanging over this...
and many nights laying in bed wishing it was morning so I could hang over the toilet. But not this morning, I slept for a solid 9 hours without a queasy thought, and woke up like this...
Not one thought of throwing up. It was glorious! I can only hope that this is a sign of how things are to go from here on out. In two weeks I will start the next hormone, lupron. I will keep my fingers crossed that the next round leaves me with as big a smile.
( In the interest of being completely truthful this isn't what I look like when I wake up. But if you actually saw what I looked like when I did wake up you would not believe that I actually felt good this morning. )
1 week ago

6 comments:
Yippee! I'm so happy there's no leaning over the toilet... ugh. (And you are so dang pretty, even in the morning.)
Good luck Diana! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.
I didn't know IVF started you off on birth control pills. What kind? Your blog is teaching me all sorts of things about this subject. Keep smiling Lady Di!
You are so cute! I wouldn't be caught dead in the morning either taking a picture of myself! Yikes! you look great! It is funny to hear that you have to take Birth Control. We are thrilled it isn't killing you yet! We are keeping our fingers crossed. Hope that ancient Mexican Matortiz Indian Pot brings you luck too! I Wish I had time and lots of (mula)$$$ to come out and see you guys it would be so much fun. We miss you guys!
Hooray! You are on your way. Maddie keeps up her cute prayers that "Aunt Diana and Aunt Porter can get a baby." :0)
ohhhh I love the hair! The color and cut. You really do look good! keep up the happy smiles, I love it.
Post a Comment