Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Toy

This year for Christmas the boys got me the following new toy...

and with it i've made the following fun crafts...

My idea with this project is to pick a different word/value each year for the family to focus on.

Now that Porter's office has been relegated to the basement I needed a better way of delivering the bills to him then throwing them down the stairs.

Cyrus is following the Hodges/Olsen tradition and has developed eczema. I ground some oatmeal up and thought I'd make a cute package to give to his friend who is having the same issue. I 'm probably the most proud of this project, all those layers!

This is something that i've been wanting to do for quite a while now. This is my favorite little saying, however now that I have it up on the wall i'm not saying it as much.
I've been having so much fun. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to have a new toy.

1 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

I am extremely jealous! So cute!