
So it's finally happened, we have new couches! After 12 years of marriage we finally purchased our very own. I'm sending out a thanks to my sister Amy for allowing us to use her very first couches for the last 12 years, thanks for the memories and for providing us with a place to sit for so long.
Its amazing how much better I feel sitting in my living room. I feel like i've finally made it. Pretty sad, but at least it doesn't take much. Now I just have to get all the other accessories to make it just right. New curtains, wall art, it's going to be a great fall!
1 week ago

2 comments:
Sa-weet! They are lovely... and Byron seems to have adjusted to them nicely. =)
One day I'll come out and sit on them...
I LOVE your couches those are beautiful, and it looks like you have had some fun adding other small touches around the place, its nice! and by the way i CANT believe how big byron is, he is an atractive boy! watch out girls!!!!
ohh and I am glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment