Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Byron's first day of 4th grade! Boy was he excited. I followed the wise wisdom of my bff and told him he could wear what ever he like. Unfortunately his favorite shorts are a bit to small for him. He wont give them up though.


Porter also had his first day of school as well. I was able to send both my men off to school.


I'm not sure why but I really like this picture of Byron. He just has the sweetest expression.




ByAnd he's off. To have a day filled with meeting new friends and remembering old ones. To the best day ever!

2 comments:

HEATH RETREAT said...

AAAAGGGGHHHH HE IS SO GROWN UP AND GORGEOUS!!!!! You are so so cute Diana! Im so glad i get to see more pictures! yeahhhhhh. Keep them up. Still don't have a date for you. Sorry. Love you. holly

Suzanne said...

Awww... I love that he picked Batman! (Jachin picked Transformers.) I love that last pic of him, too. He looks so mature, though. I'm a little sad that he's growing up so far away!