your house looks so freakin awesome! I love your halloween stuff! I just might have to be crafty and copy a few of your ideas! love it! UGH!!! and I so wish I could be there to celebrate fall! I think I get more into it than Christmas!
ohh bathing suit I got at dillard's this last summer, the brand is Kenneth Cole. best bet to find something like it now is probably online. and tell holly to send me her e-mail address so I can add her!
3 comments:
your house looks so freakin awesome! I love your halloween stuff! I just might have to be crafty and copy a few of your ideas! love it!
UGH!!! and I so wish I could be there to celebrate fall! I think I get more into it than Christmas!
THAT LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME IN THE DARK!! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! PORTER SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU!!! COME DO MY HOUSE WITH ME.
ohh bathing suit I got at dillard's this last summer, the brand is Kenneth Cole. best bet to find something like it now is probably online. and tell holly to send me her e-mail address so I can add her!
Post a Comment