Sunday, January 24, 2010

While the Boys are Out...


While the boys were out skiing I decided to do a little redecorating. Nothing much, moved pictures around added a little plant, and I finally found something to go over our TV

After seeing the pictures of this area I really started second guessing my self. It looks pretty bland. Sorry about the lighting and the clutter, the boys had just gotten home and dropped all of there things as soon as they came in. The picture frames only cost me $21 for all 3 and so I bought them. I couldn't find anything else and these seemed like a good price. Porter thinks we might have a bit too much black in our decor. But since I'm alone out here with no girl imput, this is the best I could come up with. Maybe if the wall was painted...

3 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I think your decorating looks very nice. I like black. Tell Porter that it is classy. That ski hill looked like something I could ski too. These aren't mountains.

Suzanne said...

I'm all for black, too. It looks "clean", I think. I tend to think if you decorate in black with the big things, it's easy to add color with pillows or blankets... stuff like that. I love the new look!

Suzanne said...

Oh and ps... yeah, the MD ski resorts are kinda sissy compared to UT slopes. Which resort is that?