I've been trying to figure out what I was going to write for this post for the longest time, and i'm still not exactly sure. I've had such feelings running around in my head with Byron's upcoming 10th birthday. I really can't believe that he's 10. In my head I just keep repeating 10 years, 10 years, ten years ago that we had him. Where has all the time gone? When he was born I felt complete. I knew this was what I was supposed to do and I was finally able to start doing it. Each year it feels like my purpose is ending. I know this is not totally true, so I remind myself of all the wonderful times I've had with him and all the amazing times that are still to come. How he's grown and turned into the amazing 10 year old that he is baffles me at times. I couldn't be prouder of someone then I am of him. He brings out the best in both me and Porter. We feel so blessed to be a part of his life. And even though we tell him each day to stop growing, we love watching him turn into the man that he will become. Happy Birthday Byron

1 week ago

1 comments:
Oh Diana, you look so young and sweet in that picture! I love it! And that pic of Byron as a toddler is so precious that I want to nibble his little cheeks. Ack!
Byron is such a great kid... you have every imaginable right to be proud. =)
Post a Comment