Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

It's finally happened. Spring is here. We also finally made it to the cherry blossom festival. Still not sure if the blossoms make up for the crowds, but it was an experience, and we had a lovely time together.


Yes, I know he's 10 now and not 3 but hey, i'm a mom, what am I going to do?
Fortunately I don't think he felt me holding his shirt.

I would like everyone to know that every cherry blossom tree had at least 4 groups of people taking pictures under it. I don't think it's possible to get one with out random people in the shot.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Okay... so that picture of Byron hanging over the water? Totally reminded me of when Jachin knocked him into the fountain at Disneyland. I still remember the irritated look on Porter's face. =) So yeah, you were justified in holding the kid's shirt.