Well, we did it! or rather the doctors did it. We had 5 mature eggs harvested and 5 successful fertilization's. We are the proud creators of 5 of these little balls of cells. Next step is implantation, which will be Wednesday. I was pretty worried after the retrieval when I learned that we only have 5 eggs, I was afraid we were going to fail at the first stage. I'm prepared to fail at the implantation stage but I wasn't prepared to fail at the first stage. So it was with great relief when I got the call letting us know that we had a 100% success rate. We don't know how many will actually make it to Wednesday but the Dr's seemed pretty confident that there would be at least one strong enough to make the journey. 







1 week ago

8 comments:
Oh Diana! I am totally praying for you guys!
Hooray!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)
Yay!! Five is great! I'm so happy for you :)
I know you said that the doctors did it, but you deserve just as much credit. Those belly shots could not have been easy! Best of luck on Wednesday- you are in my prayers!
love, becky o.
Yay! I'm so happy for you! All of those yucky shots... they weren't at all in vain. I'm praying for you guys. Really. I hope with all of my heart that Wednesday goes well. Love you.
Woohoo! Go eggs!
I agree after all the hormones you just took I hope it wasn't in vain and that things continue well! I am crossing my fingers too!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. I'll be praying the next step goes equally as well!
Post a Comment