We did it! After 9 years of trying we are finally pregnant!
Porter and Byron were the first to get the news. I was so worried all day at work not knowing which way it would go. I was worried that the results would be negative and that Byron would be crushed. When 4:30 finally rolled around I couldn't get home fast enough, but I was afraid to get out of the car once I arrived. When I opened the door I noticed the entire house was cleaned which I was thinking was a bad sign. I figured they were cleaning to make me not feel as bad that we were not pregnant, but then the boys ran down the stairs with huge smiles on their faces and Byron had these amazing flowers in his arms. The next 10 minutes were spent hugging and kissing and crying. Not a bad way to spend an evening
Porter and Byron were the first to get the news. I was so worried all day at work not knowing which way it would go. I was worried that the results would be negative and that Byron would be crushed. When 4:30 finally rolled around I couldn't get home fast enough, but I was afraid to get out of the car once I arrived. When I opened the door I noticed the entire house was cleaned which I was thinking was a bad sign. I figured they were cleaning to make me not feel as bad that we were not pregnant, but then the boys ran down the stairs with huge smiles on their faces and Byron had these amazing flowers in his arms. The next 10 minutes were spent hugging and kissing and crying. Not a bad way to spend an evening


7 comments:
I am SO happy for you guys!!!!! Congratulations :-)
Woohoo! You should totally name the baby Dartagnan.
Wow!!! This is so amazing. Congrats- I'm so thrilled for you. You must be on cloud 9.
Agggh.... I AM SO THRILLED! I want to be there to hug and squeeze you guys too! I have been thinking about you all day hoping that whatever happens is a blessing to you and your family! I think your family deserves it! You have been one tough and amazing woman through it all and i am sure the boys in your family have been strong too. I can't wait for my little boys to have a cousin! WOO HOO! Now I just pray for a long nine months of Healthy baby! Sure love you guys and I am so glad that I checked the blog tonight!
YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! I am sending hugs all the way from UTAH! We love you guys! What a miracle! That is so awesome!
YAY!!! I seriously cried when I heard your wonderful news. Congratulations to you all!
I am so happy for you guys. I totally got weepy reading this post and I already knew about it. Can you imagine me on MORE hormones?
Post a Comment