Cy's dinner
Family Dinner.
Cy's legs are so fat that he can only sit in the bumbo chair for 5 minutes
before the circulation stops flowing to his feet.
Cy's legs are so fat that he can only sit in the bumbo chair for 5 minutes
before the circulation stops flowing to his feet.
I made some baby legs for Cy the other day and I think they turned out pretty cute. Porter keeps taking them off him saying that his son's not going to wear leg warmers unless of course he becomes a dancer.
(FYI Cy is 4 months old in these shots. Byron is still 11)

2 comments:
Jack would be with Porter on the "leg warmers". But I think he looks adorable!
He is such a mini little chunker! lol The leg warmers are funny, i can totally see David telling me the same thing if he came home to see some of those on his little guy! They are cute though.
Post a Comment