Friday, May 7, 2010

2 of My Favorite Things

So I know this is an old picture but you can't actually have a post without a picture and since I am at work this is the best I can do. I needed to tell the world about two things that my husband does for me that always make me smile and giddy.


Even though he refused to open the car door for me while we were dating and only opens store doors for me while we are on a date, he never fails to let me enter our home first, no matter what. He opens up the screen door and then tells Byron to hold it. While I'm sandwiched between them he unlocks the door then lets me go in first, every single time. It makes me feel so special.


He also without fail, gives me his fortune cookie when we have Chinese food and then he gives me this little smile that says "you're the cutest girl I know", and every single time I feel like i've just been given a diamond. It's so silly I know but it really is the little things like this that make my heart melt.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You guys are precious. =) You are the queen... never forget it!

Marisa Hodges said...

This is a cute post small but simple things that make you smile! I love it!