Monday, May 24, 2010

Fanny Pack Heaven: Yes it does exist!


Yes, it's true, fanny pack heaven does exist and I am there currently. But first my photographer felt it necessary for you all to know how I clean house. Yes, I pretty much just kick things out of my viewing area, please never look under any rug in my house or for that matter any bed!


Gratuitous Byron shot. He felt like he needed to get recognised in this post. But now the good stuff...


Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen! Porter and i'm sure 3/4ths of the population hate fanny packs, which boggles my mind. They are so convenient and practical, and now that they are so gosh darn cute everyone should use them. When I saw this on Etsy.com I just knew it had to be mine. And after annoying my dearest friends for over a week about it I finally bit the bullet and made this little number mine!


See how versatile it is?


The possibilities are endless, as endless as the love Porter has for me, since he has still agreed to be seen in public with me when I wear it. My sister can even pack heat with no one being the wiser. Now go and get yourself one, and help me bring back the fanny pack.

4 comments:

Minnette said...

It totally screams "Diana"! How adorable. I actually have been wanting to get fanny packs for the kids when we go to Disneyland.

Marisa Hodges said...

That is so clever and it is adorable! I love that you can also swap it for a hand bag! Way way cute!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

You are so creative. Have you ever thought about going into sales. You would do great! I love it. Have fun with your company.

Suzanne said...

Holy cow... that is adorable on you. I totally knew that you could pull it off. And now I sort want one (except my hiney is plumper than yours so I'm not sure how it would look). I love all the different ways you can wear it. Good purchase!