
Instead of going to our ward we took the Guivers to the National Cathedral for Sunday Mass. What a place / Service. And If you're not afraid of germs the 1 hour sermon totally tops 3 hours of an LDS service. Or so says Byron. It was a little disturbing seeing 100's of strangers drinking out of the same cup for sacrament but hey I know Byron would chance a few germs for a 1 hour meeting.

Despite Jen's less then enthusiastic expression here, she loved this place.
Byron was so overwhelmed by the Holiness of the chapel that he even dropped down and said a prayer when no one was looking.
Porter and I are not sure how we feel about this. Is he really our son? I guarantee you that Porter didn't take a knee. =)

This stained glass window actually has a moon rock in it. The cathedral had numerous stained glass windows all depicting different stories or events. Interesting side note the cathedral was only completed in the early 90's but it did take 80 years to build.



0 comments:
Post a Comment