Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October happenings

It was a busy month of happenings but I've finally gotten around to posting some pictures.
This halloween Byron designed and carved his pumpkin with out any help from me.
It was a huge moment for me, I hate scooping out pumpkin guts.
He did an excellent job!



Byron also lost a couple of teeth in the last week. He is still pretty disappointed in his tooth fairies performance so he once again felt compelled to leave instructions for his fairy.

(Tooth Nice and Fresh for You!)

This note was found outside his door

(Youre Right here! Fresh for the takin)

And this one was over his bed.

Rally to Restore Sanity 10/30/10

We took Byron to our first Rally in DC. It was quite an experience. Unfortunately we were unable to see or hear anything but it was still neat to be part of the event.

Halloween 2010

If you couldn't tell Byron was Dracula this year. This was one of the only pictures where he wasn't bending his head down. For some reason he thinks Dracula always kept his head bowed. Byron had a great time with all of his friends. He has also somehow managed to memorize every piece of candy he has, and every morning he checks his stash to see if Porter has taken any.

Baby Update

And for those who are interested

Olsen 2.0 is still in production with an expected release date of 5/29/10

2 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I was waiting for a Halloween post since it is your favorite time of year! May 29th, that is exciting! Keep up the good work. I hope you are feeling good!

Marisa Hodges said...

I think Byron makes a great Dracula! looks like he had a great Halloween this year!