Thursday, December 23, 2010

Attention! Attention! Read All About It

Byron opens his first gift of the season

(There was a beautiful bow attached to this gift that was ripped off before the picture was taken)



We told Byron that this was a gift we'd been working on for a long time. He wanted to know how long and we told him 5 months.


It took him a minute to realize what the gift was and then he finally understood. He was getting the brother he's always wanted.


Merry Christmas!



5 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Wonderful!!! I love his reaction :-)

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

He looks so happy!

Marisa Hodges said...

How sweet! he is going to be SUCH a good big brother too!

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a great gift. :) Glad you guys are doing well and having a merry holiday!

Kaddi said...

I'm so excited for your family. Jake has been a great big brother to our Luke (10 yrs. apart.) There is too much space between them to fight so it's all love. Congrats Byron, I know you'll love being a big brother.