So here I am at 6 months pregnant. Not the best of pictures but Byron doesn't understand the concept of taking hundreds of shots to get the one where you look perfect so this was the best I could do. But lets face it my face isn't really what's of interest. The belly is of interest so here you go...
Baby Cylus in all his glory. So far I am grateful that he hasn't been a hungry baby and so I haven't had to gain too much weight yet to keep him satisfied. Not so grateful that his home has been causing some serious discomfort in my ribcage. But I guess so long as he is happy.
On another note there is one other boy in my household who is not so happy. That would be the boy who lives in this room. Or rather what used to be a room that housed Porter's office. Now it seems to be a depository for hundreds of books that have recently been digested, annotated, critiqued, thrown about and cried on.

Books, books, books
And this is what we are left with...
but I'm told this will not last for much longer. From others who have experienced the preparation for the PhD oral exam this too shall pass, if he survives that is. =)
1 week ago

6 comments:
You look great! And Byron did a good job. Our house already has way to many books, now you are telling me that if Jack continues on his quest for a PHD I have more to look forward to!?!?
I agree, you look amazing! Wish I looked that good when I was 6 mos. preggers.
When Chad was finishing his PhD dissertation he didn't sleep for the last 4 days. He showed up at his defense after being awake for 96 hours! I was really worried about him. Yet, somehow we survived. You guys will too.
Hang in there. I'll be sending good thoughts your way!
-becky o
We know a little something about books. They are even more annoying once you have to move them say once, twice, thrice.......
Meg was in my ribs quite often, very uncomfy. I've already said it, but I'm so, so excited. It's so exciting to have a new baby in the house. I can't wait for you guys to bring him home. Take care and enjoy the pampering.
Holy Guacamole Porter that is a pile of books if i have EVER seen one! Diana you look amazing for being 6 months along! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Poor Porter... wow. That's enough to turn the biggest book-lover in the other direction. Remind me to never try to get a PhD. (*snort* as if...)
You look so pretty. =) I remember the discomfort, but you wear it well.
You look so good! I was starting to gain a lot of weight by this point. :) I'm so excited for you!!! You must be getting excited to meet the little guy. And Congrats to Porter- wow that's got to feel good to pass!
Post a Comment