So I'm just going to start with this came out all wrong. I was trying to download
these pictures chronologically but everything kept getting messed up. So they are in a jumbled mess. Even now I'm considering deleting them and starting over. But that will be the 3rd time and I don't think I have it in me. =) Byron wanted to get out of the backyard but the gate was snowed in. He had to jump the fence. Fortunately there was enough snow that he was able to practically leap over.

This is Sunday mid morning. Church was canceled and the entire neighborhood had been out for hours shoveling out. My boys of course got a late start, but they still finished strong!Yes Byron is standing up in the snow. It was pretty neat.

So I'd put off buying snow stuff for Byron. So of course it has to snow harder then it ever has before. He really wanted to go out. So We took Porter's xxl snow suit and belted it up and my snow boots, which sadly weren't much bigger then his normal size and we sent him out.

Merry Christmas!





1 comments:
Yup... that's how I remember those crazy Maryland blizzards. we have a picture somewhere of when my little sister walked off of our back porch and disappeared except for the top of her head. Crazy.
Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment