Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stockings and Gingerbread Men


After 9 years we finally got decent stockings. When Byron was born I purchased some cheap ones from Home Depot as a temporary measure, but then never got around to actually buying some good ones. This year I did it. Byron was sad since he's gotten attached to the old ones. I took the snowman from his old stocking and attached it to the new one and he thought that was great!


Holly sent me a recipe for gingerbread men that she said was the best ever. I made them and after adding an additional 3 cups of flour they turned out pretty cute. We are going to package them up and drop them at neighbors houses.


Our little gingerbread army.
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

HEATH RETREAT said...

YOUR RIGHT, THEY TURNED OUT SO CUTE. WHAT A LITTLE HOMEMAKER YOU ARE. DECORATED, THEY LOOK WAY BETTER THAN MINE. MINE ARE STILL NAKED.

HEATH RETREAT said...

IM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR GETTING THE REAL STOCKINGS, IT WAS A STRETCH FOR YOU I KNOW. HEE HEE YOU ARE SO CUTE DIANA,IM GLAD YOUR MY SISTER.BYRON LOOKS ADORABLE ALL BUNDLED UP. AND YOU WITH YOUR SUPER CUTE PRINCESS LEAH EARS. HOW ARE YOU SO STYLISH LOOKING IN SUPER COLD WEATHER? WISH I COULD HEAR BYRON SINGING. WHAT FUN.

Suzanne said...

Very adorable stockings! I am still looking for the right shade of green felt to make Deaky's stocking. Your cookies turned out yummy looking... I haven't had the time to do cookies yet this season. AHH! Not enough time to do everything!

HEATH RETREAT said...

I CAN ONLY GET 5 TOO THEN I DOWNLOAD THEM AND BEFORE I PUBLISH THE POST I HIT THE PICTURE BUTTON AGAIN AND IM ABLE TO PUT 5 MORE ON....... ECT.. I LOVE THAT YOU LOOK AT ALL MY PICT. AND COMMENT ON ALL OF THEM. I LOVE YOU. MOM SENT ME A BIRTDAY CARD TODAY. NICE OF HER. THANKS AGAIN FOR MY APRON. I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME.