
We were able to take Byron to a production of Handel's Messiah performed by the National Philharmonic Orchestra. It was amazing. Byron really enjoyed it too.
He even started singing the hallelujah chorus.
{This was the only picture where all of our eyes were open. At least one of mine is.}

I think where are seats were made all the difference. Porter got us box seats.
I have to say it was pretty cool! I felt like royalty.
Byron was in complete awe!

This is the view directly across from us. You can't get much higher then that.

Are they the most handsome or what?

We had a wonderful time.
I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life.
Thank you Porter for this amazing weekend!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had such a good time! I took my grandma a couple of weekends ago to see Messiah up at the U. Did yours last for, like, three hours, too? They did the WHOLE thing. Some songs weren't even on the MoTab Choir disc... it was crazy. Anyway, I'm so glad you guys had a good time. My kids never would have sat through it. Byron is very cultured for a kid... =)
Oh my gosh, Jhyde would be sooo jealous! Im not joking. He loves stuff like this. I am envious too. I bet it was soooooo gorgeous! I wish I could have gotten some pretty choir, singing events in this Christmas but it didn't happen. Well have fun at your Christmas party. love you
Post a Comment