Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is Finally Here


Santa was good to Byron this year. He received a video game, a pitchers practice net, and a batter's helmet. As you can see the video game was the big winner.


He also got a bag to hold all of his gear , a bat and some batting gloves.
Now lets just hope he doesn't decide that he's done with baseball. =)


Porter had mentioned in the past how he wanted to learn to play the guitar so I bought him one for Christmas. Unfortunately neither of us realized that guitars come in different sizes for people with bigger hands. So once again my gift to Porter will need to be returned. Why do I even try? =)

I did do a good job finding him smaller items of things that he can no longer find. Like his favorite hair gel that is being discontinued and his favorite brand of apple cider. So I did do a few good things. =)

The boys finally got fed up with me always getting lost so they bought me a tracking system. Hopefully I'll never be lost again. =)


I love that sexy just rolled out of bed look!

Merry Christmas Everyone

2 comments:

HEATH RETREAT said...

oooohhh, do you like your gps system? have you figured it out yet? they take a while to figure out. I see you got a new griddle. Im guessing it's much smaller than your last one? hee hee. What a fun Christmas!!!! Is Porter going to get another guitar or something else? Good thinking on your part. call me. love ya HAPPY NEW YEAR AND NEW GOALS.

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Diana your blog is so cute! And you are way more on top of things than I am. I just barely put up 3 sad little pictures from Christmas!