
We took the boys to the Art Gallery to see the Spanish Royal Army. Bruno is actually 1/2 Spanish and actually saw this Exhibit in the Royal Palace in Spain. Pretty Impressive. Fortunately he saw it a few years ago and his memory was a little vague so he was still able to be impressed with the display here. =)

After the Art of Power we listened to a concert held in the gallery featuring the Gallery of Art Vocal Ensemble. They performed several
madrigals (A madrigal is a type of secular vocal music composition, written during the Renaissance and early Baroque eras. ) Yes I just googled that definition. The music was beautiful and we made it through a half hour of the performance. (We don't want to over expose them just yet. Who am I kidding, we don't want to overexpose ourselves either. =)

The End! The boys were amazing and I think had a great time. We all loved having Bruno along with us, he is such a great kid!
0 comments:
Post a Comment