Friday, November 27, 2009


Waiting...
Those of you who are observant might notice that Byron's hair is actually styled. He spent roughly 10 minutes combing it. Porter and I were thrilled. And yes there is hair gell in it!


Dinner!
We are so very thankful to have our friends the Logsdons and Murdocks. This is our second Thanksgiving with them. 2 more to go!
The food was delicious!


I made some little pilgrim bonnets for the girls to wear.
I tried to make pilgrim on inidian hats for the boys but Byron told me he was too old for them.


My two dear friends Vivian and Natalie, it took the little girls a while to decide they wanted to wear the hats too.


We are thankful for all of our amazing friends and family.
We love you all!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

And you even made hats... sheesh! You are awesome, chicky. Glad you had a great day with friends!!