
Sweet Potato pie anyone?
I got this adorable apron from my Sister Holly, and I love it!
I wear it all the time!

Byron making his first Pumpkin Pie.
We actually made this pumpkin pie dairy free using coconut milk instead of evaporate milk.
It was still pretty delicious!

The Thanksgiving Table.
I sadly don't have any fancy table settings so I improvised by making pilgrim napkin rings.
I think they turned out pretty well.
2 comments:
Your napkin rings turned out AMAZING!! Nice job! And, by the way, I'm framing the picture of you in your apron... you are so cute. =)
Thanksgiving was so much fun! Good job blogging it. I just want to copy and paste it onto my blog. Thanks for letting us share it with you, thanks for the dairy free pumpkin pie that was delicious, and thanks for making it super fun with the napkin holders and the hats!
Post a Comment